Expanded PTFE Gaskets / Joint Sealant
We manufacture Expanded PTFE gaskets from Expanded PTFE sheets, which are made by using special process that produces a uniform & highly fibrillated micro structure with a fibres running in multi directional strength. The lubricity creep & cold flow directs the possibility of blow out. Salient Features :
- Can seal uneven damaged flanges.
- Resist all chemicals except melted alkali metal, fluorine at liquid and gas states.
- Good flexibility
- Compressibilty-66% (ASTM-F36)
- Recovery - 16% (ASTM - F36)
- Easy to cut and install
- Material: 100% Pure PTFE, produced in an expanded microporous structure.
- Temperature : -240 c to + 270 C (for short bursts + 310.C)
- pH range : 0 - 14 pH except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine
- Pressure : 3000 PSI (210 BAR)